Wednesday 14 February 2018

Happy Valentines!!! Finale!





THE YEAR AFTER THE SOUL HOSHI ACADEMY ANNIVERSARY, CIRRIS AND YUI WALK TOGETHER IN HOSHI CITY PARK. THEY HOLD HANDS AS THEY HAPPILY WANT THROUGH THE FOREST, YUI GIGGLES AS SHE SWINGS THEIR HANDS! "I love this♡! I never imagined last year that I'd be able to go on a date now! WITH MY BOYFRIEND♪", Cirris blushed slightly "Me neither... I'm happy too! Last year around this time, I... I think I was wishing I had a date... while I was lying in a pile of old clothes... Shit I hated last year...". Yui holds him "But we met first met last year! You joined this one, but we saw eachother back then!", Cirris thought then smiles "Yeah, I remember looking into your eyes♡!". Yui kisses his cheeks, "Awwww♡, I'm so happy♡! I couldn't be happier now!". They walk out of the forest, she snuggles to him as they happily walk down the path... Meanwhile, Zolo walked with Seirro pass the pool "Dammit... It's getting fucking creepy, for Yui to be getting too close to that fucker!", "Yeah, it's kinda making me sick! Why does she want such a creepy, frick!?". Touka leers "Because she can see the "good" things about him, kinda like how we still live together, even though we fight so much♡?", Seirro sighed "Fuck, we're okay... We're both monsters, that can understand eachother... but they don't: Yui likes him because...". Zolo laughed "You asshole, stop wasting time with that bitch! She's gonna trick ya into a boring ass date!", Seirro punched him "Dude, don't be a jackass!". Touka laughed as Seirro jokingly pulled is arm away "You dick!!!", Zolo growled! He punched Seirro Hard!!!! Seirro glares "Fuck man, I'm jus' playing!", Zolo glared "Well keep your filthy shit to yourself, I was just tryin' ta help ya!". Seirro laughs "Alright, but calm down...", he then glares "Or I'll chop you, BFF!". Zolo unsheathes his sword... Mira suddenly hugs him from behind!!! "What tha fuck!?", Zolo jerked around and saw her "Hey♡! Got in another fight, huh?!" she laughs. Zolo snatched away... "Yeah, it's none of your damn business!". She walks in front of him "Alright, but what is.... Is what I wanna do now...", She giggles as Zolo wonders at her bedroom eyes... "What the fuck?", Seirro leers "Looks like some likes your stupid crazy ass...". Zolo glared "Pfffft, everyone likes Mira here! I'm not sure why...", Mira sighs sharply, then shook her head "Forget it, c'mon, if ya angry... you can "take it out on me♡" If you wanna fight...". Zolo arched his eyebrow "What the hell?! You're weak...", Mira holds him "You wanna see "how weak", you can practice "stabbing me" with your "sword" until you get "all of"it out♡!". Zolo sneered "Girl what the fuck you talkin' about!?", Seirro laughs "Dude, she wanna fuck you!", Touka laughs too "Yeah, she's making it EXTREMELY OBVIOUS! She isn't even trying to hide it!!!". Zolo pushed her away "I gotta train, I don't have time to get my penis infected by EVERY virus known to mankind, I'm suppose to be a Bushin, no... God himself! I can't waste time on you...", Mira punched him, Zolo swings back! Seirro suddenly rushed him, and blocks the blade!!! He countered using his other Scythe/arm!!! Zolo turns and attempted to use his other kunai, but is hit hard enough to knock him into the water! Touka and Mira giggles, as Zolo glared then used Chain Of Blackness to snatch Seirro in!!! Seirro splashed him in the face, Zolo angrily splashed back! They keep splashing until Zolo knocks a huge wave onto the Touka!!! She angrily fires into the water, the huge splash flung both of them away! Seirro wakes up seconds later in a tree... Zolo leered "Idiot, I got knocked further but I can safely land...", he flips right side up, and fell straight into the lake.... gain... Meanwhile, Fusagi watches Yui and Cirris.... she grabs at her crotch.... Until Kirik comes up!!!? "Hey bitch, wanna FUCK!!!?". Fusagi yells "What the chuck's wrong with you.! You can't just walk up and ask that!!!", Kirik replies "Girl, it's Valentines!!! Who the hell doesn't want chocolate?!", he laughs "Now c'mon, let's do eachother, until my penis's skin turns raw!". Fusagi looks at her friends, "I rather enjoy our vacation, here..., Kirik shouted "C'mon girl, don't act like dat!". Fusagi fires a beam at him, with out turning!!!? Kirik jumped "Wait... you can't hurt anyone outside if your vision?!", Fusagi sighs, then stood and looks in the completely opposite direction... Kirik suddenly turns into a roach!!!? He ran away, only reverting back upon getting 48 miles away!!! Fusagi sat back down, and watched Cirris and Yui... "I wish I had a relationship like theirs... damn... I like Cirris AND Yui... I love how cute he is, and sexy Yui is... they're perfect! Imagine the 2 sexiest peope to you in the world, dating! And you knew them!!! If you're bi, you realize that you can get them both by simply telling them you want them, right? They're so pure, and perverted, you realize it'll be TOO EASY to get a threesome!!! But, I can't... I can't do that, that fucked up, right?!", she blushed hard, and tries to hide her face as she burns up on the inside! "I want them both SO BAD♡!". Cirris smiles happily "Happy Valentines day♡!", Yui looks at him "Happy Valentines Day♡ Syrup!". She giggles "We should wear our Special Valetine's day jewlery all the time!", Cirris answers "No, it's special for today! We shouldn't risk us, or everybody else taking it for granted..."? Yui smiles "You're right! Besides, I want "Something Else" we can wear all the time!". Cirris smies warmly as they snugle together, she then suddenly lifts her head "♪I.... I-I-I got a boyfriend, I got a boyfriend♡♪!", everybody turns slowly to hear the seemingly 8 year old girl singing with a 16 year old holding her hand and walking down the path.... He smiles warmly, despite the terror of everyone watching them... "She doesn't have to tell them... They're saying I'mma pedophile?! But, we're the same height... I still wish she didn't sing this, dammit... they're looking too!", he noticed everyone, including their friends... "I like her singing... But.... Dammit...". Cirris still happily stays with Yui, they go to restaurant that night, Yui still singing the song, and Cirris now happily showing his enjoyment for the song!


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Halloween Finale!

YEARS AFTER REMEMBERING THEIRSELVES: KARA AND MICHAEL TRAVELED AROUND THE UNIVERSE AND THROUGH MANY DIMENSIONS, HELPING PEOPLE! B...