Wednesday 25 July 2018

Merry Christmas In July Finale!!!




THE SOLDIERS HAVE BOUGHT CIRRIS BACK VIA THE LIFE KAMI SWORD, AND ARE TRYING TO COOL OFF FROM THE SCORCHING HEAT... YUI LOOKS INTO THE AIR... CIRRIS IS LYING BESIDE HER IN THE GRASS... "It's so hot...", Cirris replies "Yeah...". She repeats "It's too hot... I think the ozone's gone...", her boyfried replies "IF it's not, it's incredibly close to being disintegrated...". Zolo walks outside and sees them in the grass "Hello you filthy, sweating pigs! Why are you lying in the grass, writhing, instead of bowing when I come out, as dogs to their master, or a downward escalator to it's guest?!", Yui asks "Huh?". The bushin laughs "I will repea...", Sierro suddenly slaps the back of his head! "Dude, cool down: Nobody CAN get up and "bow to the Great Zolo", it's hot as hell!", Zolo shouted "WHAT THE HELL!? NOBODY TOUCHES MY HEAD!!! And...", he calmed down as he drooped "Yeah, it's too hot! I would take off my shirt, but I think it's melted into my skin...". Sierro stared at him "How the living fuck is your shirt in your skin?", his bff almost replies when Mira steps outside "Yui!". The soldier stood up "Hi! What's aaaah, up?!" she yawns. Mira replies "I got a idea on how to get outta this heat!", she whisked Yui to the local shower! "We could just run the coldwater!" Mira cheers, Yui cheers too "Awesome! Lemme go get Cirris, too!". The demongirl sighed "Awwww, we ne...". She then noticed something... "What the hell?!!!", Yui turns to see someone walking by in a bikini?! "Why's he wearing that? There's no beach in Hoshi City... It'll make more sense to when you're there... right?". They track him slowly, then see a TV through a open window!!! "COME EVERYONE TO THE CHRISTMAS IN JULY CELEBRATION!!!! GET COLD EGGNOG, ICECREAM, PRESENTS AND ENTER OUR SAND-SCULPTURE CONTEST!!!". Yui cheers "That's it!!!", Mira adds "Let's go!!!". They ran back to the academy to tell everyone, Zolo leered "Fuck yeah! I'm going to build the best sandcastle in the universe!!!!!", Seirro sighed "It's not really my thing, too many people...". Yui begs "Please?! It'll be fun♪♪♪!", Sierro blushed slightly "Alright...". Fusagi overhears them "When are we going?", Yui replies "Now!!! The contest is going on, Fu-chan!". The psychic cheers "Lemme get my bikin...", Yui suddenly runs up to her! Fusagi blushed hard "!!!? Wha...", the girl explains "Let's wear our christmas stuff, since it's Christmans in July! I was gonna wear it anyway, but I almost passed out!". Fusagi sighs "For you...", Sierro glared "That's fucking stupid!", Zolo adds "Yeah! ...wait, if you don't: I'll have the bigger horns by default!". The bushin starts laughing as Sierro angrily sighed... "Shit...". Mira adds "Alright♪! Let's get our bikinis!". Yui cheers "Just one more person!!!", meanwhile... Cirris was suffering from heatstroke, until Yui bites his neck! He jumps up as she wraps her arms around his shoulders "Cirris♪ we're going to a beeee-aaach♪ like you always wanted to visit!", He looks excited "Awesome... wait...", Yui giggles "I know: you can't swim! But it'll be fun, don't worry! I won't let you drown!". She kisses his forehead "Would you please get those trunks I bought you♪?", Cirris blushes as he remembers them... Later, they went to the beach!!! Yui cheered "Now it's time to win that contest!!!", Mira adds "Hell yeah!!!". Fusagi sets up a beach chair "Great, hope you have fun!". Sierro yells "C'mon, you're going to be the "boring one"?", Zolo adds "Yeah!!! Don't sit around while we're doing all the work,like a fat, old smelly la...". A book smacks both of thier faces!!! Yui cheeres "I entered us! Let's go!", Sierro holds his teeth "What're we building?". Yui looks around "Santa's castle! I mean... workshop!", she points to the Sandmen and Sandangels littered around the beach! "See?! Everybody else already entered the same thing! Let's try the workshop!". Sierro leers "Yeah!", Zolo adds "Fuck yeah!!!". Mira cheered too "Let's win!!!". The friends start via making a castle... Zolo quickly charged it and throwing sand on top, crushing it!!! "Yui smiles as Mira and Sierro glared at him... "Why don't you get us more sand and water: it's way too heavy for us to bring back and forth!". Zolo laughs "You dick tasting, retard! I'll bring back a ocean!", he ran away, and bought large buckets spilling over with water, sand and shells!!! The friends continued working... The workshop starts to form, with Cirris making details inside and outside as they worked, many sand people could be seen inside too! The teen continued until he sees Mira walk by!!! "Shit!!! I got a immediate erection!!!? Yui'll kill me if she found out!!! Why the hell does it have to only cover her nipples?!!!", Mira notices Cirris trying to cover his erection with a sand tower?! "Yui!!! Cirris' staring at my titties!!!" she yells, Cirris jumps! "Fuck!!! Why did she tell her!!!? I didn't mean to! I'm gonna get killed!". Yui ran to Cirris!!! "I thought you only liked loli sized?!" she asks, giggling! She leans to Cirris "I guess I should 'help you out' so you can concentrate♪?!". Cirris backed up "W,w,w,w,wait Yui! Don't! I know I told you I loved this, but you can't reward me, for looking at Mira!!!", Yui giggles as she licks his collarbone, and up to his lips... Mira watches her molest Cirris, amd kneels to him, too... "I'll punish ya then, Cirris♪!", she bites Cirris' ear then slowly down his neck!!! Cirris freaked "Shit!!! This is my fault for being a pervert, and messing up Yui's head! The decent relationship I wanted could turn upside down, right now!!!". Yui wraps her arms around Cirris, Mira kisses his nose... Then stops... "Awww, Yui, sorry I went too far?". Her wavelength felt like a stinging sensation!!!!? Sierro suddenly walks up to them "Waht the fuck?!! We got 12 minutes!!!", Mira stands "Alright, let's go!", Yui leaps up "Yeah♪!". Cirris barely stood, his trunks were wet with precum.... He wadded to the castle and continued working... Until time was up!!! The friends won (Since everybody else did a Sandman...) The camera man walks to them "Cool, you buys win!!! Our very Soldiers from our local Academy!", everybody cheers as he says "You get a cash prize! Stocking full of beach presents, and you'll be famous in the Christmas In July holiday webpage!". He holds up the camera! Everybody poses, except Zolo whowas playing in the ocean! Cirris hid behind the sculpture "I'd love to take a picture! But after being molested, I realized that everybody else here: looks awesome! They're sculpted and or toned! I'm incredibly thin, and covered in body-hair!!! I can't go out and take a picture!!!". Yui sudenly grabs him!!!! "This is my boyfriend♪, he did ALL the detailing!!! Isn't he Awesome!!!?" she says proudly! Cirris blushed as he looks away from the camera,Zolo finally noticed it and tried to get in front of his friends! Meanwhile Cirris looked away as his half-naked body was being photographed...


Merry Christmas In July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Halloween Finale!

YEARS AFTER REMEMBERING THEIRSELVES: KARA AND MICHAEL TRAVELED AROUND THE UNIVERSE AND THROUGH MANY DIMENSIONS, HELPING PEOPLE! B...